For this photo I got rid of the two men's shoulders and put the focus on the girl, clearing up her skin a bit as well.
Hopefully you can tell the main edit here. Somehow neither of them would look at the camera at the same time so I went ahead and took her head from a different photo and replaced it to get them both smiling at the viewer.
I got rid of the background distractions by removing the piece of land and boats in the water and brightened up the blue and greens of the photo to really make the image stand out and look more sunny.
Here I extended the image using both photos I had taken previously as well as drawing in what was missing so that I wouldn't have to cut off the girl's shoulder to center them. I also got rid of the cluster of brown leaves to the top left of the photo.
Unfortunately, a red male cardinal was not around, so I ended up turning a female into a male by coloring her red. But shhh, don't tell; no one will notice.
The two of the never seemed to be smiling at the same time, or if they were they weren't looking at each other, so I went ahead and took the man's head from a pervious photo and replaced it, as well as made the writing on the mugs a bit more visible and put more focus on the couple by darkening the background.
After taking a series of photos for a panorama, I went back in photoshop and merged them all together by changing hues, adjusting the brightness, rotating, and even re-drawing in some areas.
The edits here aren't too obvious, but I got rid of her shoes laying near the man's hand and put the focus on the couple by slightly burring out the rest of the image.
Though the edits in this aren't as obvious as the others, I got rid of any bird poop on the fence and the pavement, and I also brightened up the man's shadowed face a small amount to better show his grin.
Here the roof and the bird feeder were just distractions, so I removed those and painted a new, more blue, sky. I also brightened up the image and painted over the bird a bit to get rid of the dark shadow and show that it is a ruby-throated hummingbird.
I wanted to center the couple, but not by cutting them off, so I extended the image and used previous photos for the girls hair and drew over the arm to continue the man's suit as well as added the girl's left shoulder from other images I had taken. The colors were also brightened to make the blue and his red hair slightly brighter.
For this photo I knew the guys would love a more dramatic feel so I darkened the image and gave it a slight violet hue, then I used my Wacom tablet to draw the glow over their lightsabers.
Some of the edits are harder to see, but I brightened the photo and got rid of some food marks on his overalls along with cleaning up the area beneath his nose a little.
I wanted the emphasis to be on the child, so I got rid of the kid in the background and blurred out everything but the child and the diving board he had jumped from.
I made several small edits here based on what the company asked me to do. Three windows were put in, the metal bars were turned white, the wood was changed to beetle kill pine, the blanket was extended, the floor was straightened up, along with any other general touch-ups.
This photo ended up being very pixelated, so I drew over the image to get the sky clear and to show the details of the turkey vulture.
I followed this little guy around for a half an hour before i finally got a photo, and once I did I wanted to really brighten up his colors.
For this image I got rid of the yellow tint of the photograph, straightened up the bars, made the room look brighter, cleaned up the floor and walls, changed the wood to beetle kill pine, and got rid of the door in the back.